You are getting ready to register as a user of Meditation Chapel. We are glad you are going to join us. Please be aware that when you submit this registration, you are agreeing to the Meditation Chapel Rules:
- All chapel users must register (you are doing that now).
- Any form of intimidation (sexual or otherwise) or disparaging comments either verbally or in writing will not be tolerated.
- We are particularly sensitive for the safety of minors. This site may not be used for cultivating any inappropriate relationships (sexual or otherwise) with minors. We forbid any physical meetings with minors who have been met on this site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency that is investigating the exploitation of minors.
- The chapels are a shared resource. They are to be used exclusively for online meditation sessions by groups that we have approved. They may not be used for private meetings or any other purpose. They may not be used at any times other than the assigned times.
- No group can exclude any individual from participating on the basis of nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.
- No group can make use of these facilities to solicit donations or payments of any kind. We do not charge groups for using this site and we do not expect them to charge their users.
- Site administrators can drop in on any group at any time to ensure these rules are being followed.
- Any violation of these rules can have a group or individual permanently banned from this site. Illegal behavior will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Please report violations to Roger Sessions (for contact information, see our contact page).
- Every group leader and participant is autonomous from meditationchapel.org. While we do our best to encourage good behavior, we are not responsible for any leader or participant’s actions or behavior.
See? That wasn't too unreasonable.
* indicates required